Thursday, October 15, 2009

Food Find: Candy Corn Flavored Hershey Kisses


My husband came home from the store this week with an impulse buy (which is very unlike him): Candy Corn Flavored Hershey Kisses.

I fully admit that I am not, nor have I ever been, much of a candy corn fan. Don't get me wrong, I will eat candy corn if you have it out in a candy dish and I am visiting you. I also appreciate it for its asthetic purposes in the fall (for decorating cookies and its use in non-edible items as little knick-knacks). But I rarely ever buy candy corn for the purspose of consumption... if I want fall colored candy in a candy dish I buy Reeses Pieces (YUM!).

Now, back to the Hershey version. So when my husband came home with the bag I was only mildly curious, but couldn't ignore his excitement for his "find." So, I tried one, and now I am hooked! They taste like a combination of white chocolate, candy corn, and egg nog. Further, not only is their packaging perfect for the fall, but they look really cute unwrapped (great for cookie decorating, or if you are one who makes a cookie haunted house at Halloween these would be great additions to fences or tops of towers). If you are looking for a change of pace with Halloween candy, you need to try these.
(I put a link for them below so you know what to look for; but Amazon is charging $8.99 a bag!! We paid around $3.00 at our local grocery store.)





Happy Candy Corn Kisses-ing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment